MYTICKET provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing these services, Myticket owns and operates myticket.asia
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from MyTicket, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
MyTicket Asia may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on MyTicket’s website and at MyTicket box and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from MyTicket on request.
General Terms and Conditions
MyTicket acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Malaysian Consumer Law) MyTicket otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Neither MyTicket nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. MyTicket will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. MyTicket may or may not charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. MyTicket may not replace tickets where seating is un-allocated (general admission tickets).Variations to performances or events4. The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.Conditions of entry5. Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
(b) If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
(c) You MAY NOT be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
(d) You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
6. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from MyTicket or other authorized points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
7. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of MyTicket and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorized resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder may be refused admission. MyTicket and/or the Seller will take all reasonable steps to notify you of MyTicket’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
8. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimizing ticket scalping, MyTicket may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
9. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
10. When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by MyTicket at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimize ticket scalping.
11. While MyTicket takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. MyTicket may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing/payment gateway error. MyTicket will endeavor to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment and sporting events, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing contact MyTicket.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.